Outback Drafter By Wayne Walker
A great all round saddle for breaking in, drafting, polocrosse and general riding. Made on a fiberglass tree to reduce weight, rough out one piece seat and skirt for extra grip with the new rough out fenders. The Outback Drafter gives you that safe and secure feeling. They have a nice deep seat with 3 1/2″ knee pads to secure you in the saddle. The shape and design of the panel allow these saddles to fit a broad range of horses, from stock horses to the wide quarter horses, these saddles have you covered.
- Hand sewn seat
- 4 1/2″ dip in seat
- Hook bar on tree for fenders
- Correctly positioned girth anchorage points for maximum balance
- Pure wool felt lined panels for superior fit
- Rough out seat and skirt for extra grip
- Brass hardware
- Quick adjust fenders
- Pre-turned fenders
- Fully Mounted with padded leather girth
- Stainless 4 bar irons
- 7 Inch gullet
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
16" Tree (13" Seat), 17" Tree (14" Seat)