Wintec Isabell Dressage Saddle HART
Designed for the dressage rider with serious aspirations, the Wintec Isabell was developed in consultation with World Dressage Champion Isabell Werth, and is the exact saddle she rides in today. Sink into her perfectly crafted, ultra-deep and grippy seat and feel perfectly balanced and poised to focus on your aids, a position able to be fine-tuned by moving the stirrup bar for your optimal comfort. Communication with your horse will be effortless as Isabell’s high performance design enables your leg to easily find a natural groove for easy contact. For your horse, they will enjoy the super-soft panels which mould in and around their muscles, hugging their unique conformation and providing unparalleled freedom of movement for dressage training and competition. To this day, Isabell is proud to say that most her successes have been achieved in a Wintec saddle – become a winning partnership with the Wintec Isabell saddle.
The Wintec Isabell Dressage Saddle features include:
- High performance dressage saddle that supports a correct dressage position
- Deep seat with an ultra narrow waist
- Equisuede Seat is extremely comfortable with a surface softer than leather with the perfect level of grip
- Ergonomic, adjustable stirrup bars facilitate closer contact
- Adjustable Flexibloc System enables the rider to individually tailor their own knee support
- Adjustable Y-Girthing System secures the front and back of the saddle with equal pressure. Position of the Y-Girth Points can be adjusted to individually suit the horse’s shape.
- Equigrip Panel features an easy-care ultra grippy surface
- Weatherproof and durable
- Easy-Change Gullet System provides a custom fit for many different horses so you can change your gullet and not your saddle (ships with a medium gullet in the saddle).
“Whatever level you ride, you can completely trust in a Wintec saddle. Throughout my dressage career all of my successes were achieved in a Wintec – even Olympic Gold!”
Five Individual Olympic Medals,
Five Team Olympic Gold Medals,
Three times Individual World Champion,
Four World Team Gold Medals, and
…the Isabell Saddle.
Horse and Rider Technology
…we call this HART
The technology that makes up HART has been proven to be transformative for horse and rider:
- Protective cushioning: CAIR Cushion System
- Precision custom fit: EASY-CHANGE Fit Solution
- Ergonomic flex: Elastiflex Tree
- Free movement: Performance panel technology
- Superior rider performance: Comfort seat technology
Only if a saddle has all of these features, is it worthy of the HART badge.
*No refund or exchange on saddles unless arranged with management prior to purchase*
42 cm (16.5”), 43 cm (17”), 44 cm (17.5”), 46 cm (18”)
Black, Dark Brown
CAIR® or Flock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
17", 17.5'', 18"
Classic Black, Classic Brown