Bates Advanta Saddle With Cair
Do you have the competitive advantage?
The Bates Advanta® eventing saddle is engineered for perfect connection between you and your horse.
With an ultra-sensitive feel of your horse and effortless balance, together you are poised for take-off and prepared for the unexpected. Sharpen your reflexes and push your boundaries in the new competitive advantage.
Condensed bullet points:
- A high-performance eventing saddle for the ultimate performance ADVANTAge
- Engineered for perfect connection with a forward-cut, mono flap design
- Eventers will be effortlessly located in the SweetSpot of the seat and prepared for the unexpected
- The ultra-close Synergy Panel is low profile with the ultimate protective cushioning and shock absorption of air, resulting in pressure reduction for their horses back and improved blood-flow to their working muscles.
- Features include an Adjustable Ergonomic Stirrup Bar, Front and Rear FlexiContourbloc and Luxe Leather.
Feature by feature:
- Effortlessly locates you in a neutral position, poised for take-off in perfect alignment with a seamless ultra-narrow and close contact. Simply the ultimate jump seat!
- Low profile, stable and close with the ultimate protective cushioning and shock absorption of air, resulting in pressure reduction for your horse and improved blood flow to their muscles.
- Wither freedom and the soft dynamic air cushioning ensures your horse has a natural and confident frame over the jump.
- Experience your horse’s endurance, power and agility when they are mobilised with full range of movement, allowing you and your horse to perform in perfect synergy.
- Ultra-sensitive connection. The streamlined, yet heavy-duty girth points that run seamlessly through the mono flap, ergonomic shaping of the stirrup bar and channel for your stirrup leathers ensure zero bulk under your leg. Everything works together to make the saddle disappear and bring your horse into focus.
- The patented shaping of the FlexiContourbloc stabilises without restriction for a stillness in the saddle that has a radical impact on balance for you and your horse, not least when the unexpected happens.
- Positioned on a forward cut flap, the front FlexiContourbloc can be angled and moved forwards, or backwards and secured to perfectly complement your position. The rear FlexiContourbloc can be lifted higher, or lowered accordingly.
Adjustable Ergonomic Stirrup Bar
- The position of your stirrup bar has a profound impact on your natural alignment in the saddle. Unique shaping reduces any bulk under your leg.
- Customise the location of your stirrup bar for precision performance.
- Simply the perfect riding surface with its luxurious and tactile grip. When it comes to leather there isn’t any finer!
EASY-CHANGE Fit Solution
- Your event horse is an elite athlete. Whatever their muscling during their work program, after travelling and over the season, your saddle can be customised for your horse’s comfort at all times.
- When your saddle is in balance, your horse is comfortable, free to move naturally, recover quickly and maintain stamina and focus through the most demanding of courses.
Colours available: Classic Black, Classic Brown and Havana Brown/Classic Black
Sizes: 42 cm, 43 cm, 44 cm [16.5”, 17”, 17.5”]
Weight: 5.76 kg [12.7 lbs]
*No refund or exchange on saddles unless arranged with management prior to purchase*
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
16.5" (42cm), 17" (43cm), 17.5" (44cm)
Classic Black, Duo (Havana Brown/Classic Black), Havana Brown