Champion X-Air MIPS Jockey Helmet
The MIPS Brain Protection System (BPS) is designed to add protection against rotational motion transferred to the brain. Rotational motion affects the brain and increases the risk for minor and severe brain injuries. When implemented in a helmet, the MIPS BPS can reduce rotational motion by redirecting energies and forces otherwise transferred to the brain.
The X-Air Jockey Helmet features:
- Low profile lightweight fibreglass shell.
- Highly ventilated airflow system.
- Durable painted acrylic, sanded finish.
- Crown comfort padding with heat-formed Poly/nylon with breathable mesh panel inserts and fun cartoon characters.
- Four-point heat-formed synthetic suede harness and lining with rear lacing adjustment.
- Quick-release buckle
This helmet conforms to the following safety standards:
- British PAS 015 2011
- VG1 01.040 2014-12
- ASTM F1163-15
- British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
55cm, 56cm, 57cm, 58cm, 59cm